The good:
Girl Scout cookies! Brian has already eaten a box and a half of the peanut-buttery Tagalongs. He is a happy camper. I'm listening to John Williams on Pandora.com, that is such a great website. I also have a sleeping kitty on the couch with me, and a kitchen without any dirty dishes.Brian shaved today for the first time all week (YAY!) and tonight I get to go see my niece in Swan Lake. I got to go visit my friend Alexis and her new lil' guy Levi this week, he's such a cute little thing. And this is Brian's last week of school before spring break!
The bad:
I have homework, Brian has homework, I have a lesson to do tomorrow, the laundry wants to be folded. Boo to real life.Ironically, my lesson for tomorrow is entitled "I am grateful for trees, flowers and plants" which leads us to...
The ugly:
It snowed. I can't stand Utah in March! Such false advertising, letting me go out with just a jacket yesterday and now this today. And...Brian turns 26 this week. I must admit, he finds this ugly while I just think it's funny. I'm sure he'll get me back for that though.
Spring, could you please come back? Whatever I did to make you leave I am SO SORRY! At least there's more good than bad in this post. Come on Spring!
1 comment:
The two boxes of cookies I bought today...G-O-N-E. We all enjoyed them, but still...
Post a Comment