Friday was Brian's birthday! Since he had such a rough week at school we stayed at home, made some awesome fondue and just relaxed. While the college chose to torture him ON his birthday they did give him a gift of their own--it is now Spring Break!
B is a lucky guy, he got lots of fun birthday presents. My family supplied him with a Home Depot shopping spree (I think he's got his eye on a barbecue) and a bunch of other fun stuff as well. My gift to B is golf--he has a card for our local golf course so that he can go play with his brothers and we can go driving. It was a little ironic that when I went to pick up his gift it was snowing! Hopefully that's all done soon.
Thanks for letting me celebrate another birthday with you, B! You're the bestest!

2 comments:
Rick and I say, "Happy Birthday Brian!"
Happy Birthday Brian! Glad you had a fun day!
Post a Comment