Monday, June 6, 2011

One...Two...Three!

Three years ago today the weather was overcast, making both myself and the Lion House staff wonder if we ought to move the evening party inside. But we held out, the sun came along and everything was lovely. Thank heavens we weren't getting married today! Today is menacing, windy, gray and dark. Not that we wouldn't have still been married, but it was nice to be out in the garden in the sunshine.


Wait, three years? When did that happen? It seems so quick, but we've managed to get a lot done. We are excited right now as we push through the end of my schooling, Brian's architecture license and start planning what we want to do with our home. By the end of the summer we should have a lot of 'needs' (like school) out of the way so that we can add some more 'wants' (like me doing a show again...oh wait, I'm already doing that...a story for another post!).

 What can I say about Brian...he's the bestest. No, seriously. I couldn't have found anyone better to be my partner in crime! I'm very fortunate that he's so supportive of me in my career, my education, my love of the TV show Friends and my mad skills at Wheel of Fortune. The man is handsome, funny, brilliant, works hard, plays hard and doesn't let me take myself too seriously. And he does all the vacuuming (to be fair, the vacuum is HUGE, but really, I just hate it). What more can I ask for?

He's so good I even forgive him for refusing to play Disney trivia with me. I suppose you can't really blame him. :)

Love you, Hunners. This next year is going to be amazing!


1 comment:

Annejelynn said...

I just noticed the label for your post ~ love it (and the post)! Congrats you two on 3 years! oxo