My Mom, she's one smart cookie. She knows how to fix a sick day that has turned into seven (and is starting to look like eight). With Soft Kitty, stroganoff, cucumbers with ranch dip and sherbet. As you can see, my own lil' soft kitty approves.
Thanks, Mom. You're the bestest. Sheldon and his Mee-Maw would be so proud.
Thanks, Mom. You're the bestest. Sheldon and his Mee-Maw would be so proud.
And thanks to the countless others who have offered help and delivered cookies, remedies, flowers and called to make sure Brian wasn't starving. We really appreciate it. Now Crush and I are going back to sleep. I must say, he seems to really love sick days. He doesn't even flinch anymore when I'm coughing for 3 minutes straight. He's a trooper, that kitters.
P.S. If you're feeling a little confused at the joke, let me introduce you to Sheldon, Penny and the cure-all that is Soft Kitty.
5 comments:
Ok. That clip is hilarious!
Sorry that you aren't feeling well. Hope you recover super quick!
I love "Big Bang Theory" and Soft Kitty but I would think it's not a great one to watch when you are not feeling well, way too much laughing which leads to coughing..... Hope you feel better soon.
Well it has now been 4 days since you posted this and I am still sing "Soft Kitty...." Please post a new song for me to get stuck in my head!!!
Bummer! What a horrible friend I am?! I didn't even know you were so sick. Hope you're feeling better! XOXO
"Soft Kitty is for when you're sick, not for when your sad!"
-Sheldon
Post a Comment