We got to do some very fun things for Christmas. First, we went to see 'White Christmas' at Pioneer Theater in SLC. It was really good, we even got to all sing together at the end just like the movie. To top it off, it was snowing when we left the theater...although, I think I liked the 'snow' in the theater better than the stuff I had to walk though.
Next up was candy making. Brian got to mix his first batch of divinity, which turned out just perfect. See how hard he's working?
Every Christmas Eve we all go over to Grandmother's and Grandfather's to eat the rest of the divinity, if any of it makes it that far...but first Brian and I have Christmas at our house. I got some awesome new running shoes and some kitchen things I'd been dying for. Brian got some slippers and a fancy computer mouse for drafters that is all sorts of cool (or so he tells me).
| The picture in front of Grandmother's Christmas tree is required. |
| So is the picture with the hats from the crackers. |
After the hat picture it was time to head to see Brian's family. Opening presents there is always crazy because there are at least 15 kids running around an opening anything and everything they can find. Finally we headed back to our house to try to convince Crush to forgive us for leaving him alone all day.
Brian and I met this time of year in 2006. That Christmas we texted a little, then talked on the phone that evening. I like being with him in person much better! We hope you all had a wonderful holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment