Which means he gets to address all of them. :)
My reply to this idea was that we should get some new pictures taken, so that we weren't sending out Christmas cards with our engagement picture. After he got the whining out of his system he agreed. So then I was stuck. Christmas cards it is.
The good news is, Shutterfly is doing a promotion this year where I blog and tell you about the card we picked and they send me 50 for free. So I'm already feeling better about this Christmas card deal! On that note, if you want one please send me your address...50 is a lot! And so, this is the one we have picked:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/cranberry-joy-christmas-card-5x7-flat
Sans wedding picture, of course. That would've been cute our first Christmas, but that ship has sailed.
I've thought about making a calendar, too. My mom always makes one for my brother (who is spending his second and last Christmas in Argentina, woo!) so he can see all the things we did in the last year. They're pretty darn cute. http://www.shutterfly.com/
If you would also like to be a grownup this Christmas and send out a card this Christmas too you can visit Shutterfly here:
http://www.shutterfly.com/
http://www.shutterfly.com/
So, send me an email so I have someplace to send all 50 of these cards. There's no cute kid for us to put on the front of them, but we at least tried to look cute that day!
Merry Christmas, from the Grownup Derricks!
1 comment:
I want one! Did you get ours?? I loved sending out our first Christmas cards and Shutterfly is the BOMB! I'll text you my address.
Post a Comment