After a lot of hard work Brian is pleased to know that he will never have to do this again:
I am so proud of Brian! His Masters degree has been a TON of work, and he's been in the Architecture program the entire time I've known him! We had a great time today seeing him graduate with his buddies.
Yeah...it was a little on the sunny side...not the best picture!
Here is most of their graduating class--I think 90% of them really resent that they have to wear lavender!
And finally, this is the sad goodbye face that Brian made as we left:
Yeah, I don't think either of us will be missing the architecture building for quite a while! Congratulations Hunners, you are amazing!
3 comments:
WOOOOO HOOOOOO!! What are you going to do with a husband? Now he is going to be around all the time! LOL. jk. Good job Brian!
Yea!!! We are happy for you Brian! Glad that J could make it to graduation and cheer you on!!!
Congratulations! It's great to be done!
Post a Comment