Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to Amanda...and a special guest!

I turned 25 this year.

Wow, that looks weird up there. 25? I feel like Yzma in "The Emperor's New Groove"...

"Is that MY voice??? Oh well!"

I want to say "Is that MY age? Oh well!"

My sweet family got together to celebrate. Yummy food, white cake with raspberry filling, all happy things. I would have to say, though, that Brian and I had the biggest surprise at the party. See for yourself:


Yup, that's a onsie. You betcha. It took everyone a while to catch on (my aunts were quick--my grandparents, not so much, ha!) but after my cousin initially said "underwear" (um, Nicole, what were ya thinking hun?) everyone eventually arrived at the truth: that my mom owed my uncle David $20 because she had lost the bet with him about when we'd have a baby. I think my mom decided it was worth it though.

Not only am I now 25, I'm going to be a mommy.

Now THAT is wild!

No comments: