“There are shortcuts to happiness,
and dancing is one of them.”
- Vicki Baum
My summer has been so full of happiness! It deserves a lot of posts, but I want to start with the dancing. On Friday we had our last show for Seven Brides, I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to meet our wonderful cast, crew and production staff! (Also, super lucky to have such a loving husband who let me run off and dance the night away all summer. Love him!)
I was talking to a high school friend on Facebook and he asked how the show was going. I told him I loved it, to which he replied (sarcastic as ever, ha!) "Never would have guessed, by the sheer unadulterated sunshine that blasts from my monitor whenever you post about it!" I was also told fairly often that my predominant condition on stage was "happy", which pretty much sums up the production for me. Want proof? Check out the pictures!
![]() |
| Blury, but happy! |
![]() |
| Hanging out in the dressing room |
![]() |
| All the flowers on closing night...everyone was so nice! |
![]() |
| Kidnapped! |
![]() |
| Kissy face! I seriously want to adopt Hanna and her kissy face. |
![]() |
| Best dance partner ever? Nic! |
![]() |
| All the beautiful brides! |
Dancing has been a part of me as long as I can remember. My preschool teacher told my parents to put me in dance classes because I had too much energy! But dancing really is a great shortcut to happiness, I'm grateful that I got the chance to share it with others this summer.
Acting is fun, and I love to sing, but I'm a dancer first and forever.







No comments:
Post a Comment