My cute parents brought me chocolate-covered strawberries for Valentines day. The label on the box said to eat within 24 minutes...oh, wait, that may have been 24 hours...well, either way I was under the requirement.
I also cut off all my hair in anticipation of warmer weather...and because I was bored. Ironically, just this morning my blow dryer died. It seems I should've cut my hair sooner to give the poor dryer a break. Guess I'll have to go buy myself a Valentines present tomorrow.
Crush would also like to say that he is glad the sunshine is back. I'm fairly confident that he's solar powered. I touched him after this picture and I swear he should have spontaneously combusted he was so toasty.
Spring, you are welcome to stay as long as you'd like.
2 comments:
You're making me hungry! Hope the strawberries were as delicious as they looked... Happy Valentines Day!
Very nice! Those strawberries look awesome. And a very Happy Valentine's Day to all three of you. :) XOXO
Post a Comment