- Entries will be sporadic, at best, and probably incoherent
- There is a large chance that my thoughts will find segues never before conceived in order to get to something about Disneyland
- You should be prepared to find out that the nerdiness in my life is all-encompassing, and cannot be escaped
- I feel an endless desire to take pictures of everything, and am thrilled at the idea of having a new place to post them
- These pictures will probably involve funny ones...of YOU :)
- You should feel no obligation at all to look at this, it's just so I don't forget everything hysterical that happens
Exhibit A:

After one random grocery store trip, a summer of uber-cool, segway-riding dates, three whole semesters of college homework, one spectacular Disneyland trip, a marathon engagement and one final month of pure wedding-planning insanity we finally got there! In turned out remarkably well, despite all efforts by the JUNE weather to literally blow us away. Good thing my dress was so heavy.
The whole thing is far too long to post all at once, so I'll probably just put up random things as I remember them. (Yes, I heard your sigh of relief. But I sighed first!)
1 comment:
So, do I get to take credit for the name of this blog? Or am I being extremely presumptuous? :)
Post a Comment